Friday, December 31, 2010

The end...

...of 2010.  Hope its been a fabulous year for all of you.  We hope the past few months we've been able to give you a little bit of inspiration for your homes and lives.  We look forward to sharing lots of great ideas in 2011!  Check in Monday for our January drawing announcement! 

If there's anything you'd like us to feature or highlight this next year let us know!  We'd love to hear from you!

Today I thought I'd share a little list of resolutions I saw on Haley Warner's blog a little while ago (she's a great photographer who does mini-shoots at a reasonable price a few times a year.  Check out her blog at haywusup.blogspot.com).  Although they focus on young Moms, I think there's at least one resolution for everyone in the list...

1.  I will embrace the fact that I am not perfect
2.  I will get down on the floor and play with my child(ren) everyday
3.  I will take care of my body
4.  I will learn to love the chaos
5.  I will make family dinner a priority
6.  I will focus a little more on my marriage
7.  I will make time for my friends
8.  I will remind myself daily that time with my children is precious

May 2011 be a wonderful year for all of us.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment