Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh, I Hate Clutter!

So, I absolutely HATE clutter.  I like everything to be in its place neatly organized.  When my laundry/storage/food storage room started looking like this,


 And this,


I knew it was time to do something.  Enter IKEA!  I went and looked at their cabinets.  I was able to get a wall of cabinets for around $500.  Now, that might seem expensive, but I got exactly what I wanted, size and dimension wise as well as handles, and beadboard doors for that price.  Davy and I put them together last weekend.  With two people, it goes pretty quickly.  I really like IKEA quality.  Although you put it together, they are made of high quality products and look FANTASTIC!


Here's the finished product!



Now everything has its place and my "everything" room is super organized.

If your house is short on space like mine, look for anywhere that you can hang cabinets to add extra storage space.  I am so glad that I did!

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more! Extra space (less clutter) in any way is so nice. Looks great. Love that Ikea!!

    ReplyDelete