Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This and That

Here are a few things I have around my house that add an extra Christmas flair:

 I bought these round topiaries after Christmas last year at Michaels for $2.50 each.  I debated what to do with them earlier in the season and recently created what you see.  Just tied together and finished with bows made of different ribbon.  I guess I found a way to use the plant hanger left by the previous owner after all!

 This picture of Santa is actually scrapbook paper from Roberts!  I'm no longer a scrapbooker but will now start looking for alternate uses for cute paper! 

My friend Stephanie made this darling banner for me a few years ago.  I LOVE it! 

 Each letter is embellished so well!  It's a plain triange shape layered with a smaller triangle that has been accordian folded (I'm thinking they used the roller machine that creates the accordian texture).  Next layered with the accordian circle and sparkly letters!  These banners are great for spaces you don't want to rearrange but need something festive in the room!

Lastly, had to show one of my 50 percent off purchases from Rod Works.  I loved this Santa...he was $7 and the JOY was $3.  With their store having been 50 percent off Christmas for a few days now I'm not sure what they'll have left, but I love the purchases I've found!

No comments:

Post a Comment