Monday, December 6, 2010

The Perfect Christmas Party Game

Are you looking for the perfect game for your Christmas party; something that all ages can enjoy?  We have the game for you!
All of my life, we've played a family game each Christmas Eve.  My mom's dad created it over fifty years ago.  It's something we look forward to every year.  Well, this year my mom and I decided to market it! 
It is called:

Object
Roll dice and cover numbers on card.  First player to completely cover Tree wins.
How to Win
The player who successfully covers his/her entire Christmas Tree card and has no numbers showing is the winner and must shout “Christmas Tree!”  ALL PLAY STOPS AT THIS POINT.  The winning player is awarded a prize and play continues until all players have covered their cards and have shouted “Christmas Tree!”  
The game comes packaged for 16 players.  We play it in groups of four to move play more quickly.  I am offering a special discount to all of my DIY Duo Followers.  Go to http://www.christmastreegame.com/ to purchase your own copy.  Enter the code: DIY Duo for a $2 discount.  You can purchase it online using your credit card, or you can purchase directly from me with cash or check.  It's regularly $18.99, but you can get it for $16.99 plus tax.  You can email me at christmastreegame@gmail.com if you have any questions.  I promise your family and friends will love it as much as we have over the years.      

No comments:

Post a Comment