Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Just thought I would share a few of my favorite holiday decorations.  They are simple and inexpensive ways to dress up your home this holiday. 


I made these wreath for about $10 with items purchased from TaiPan.  I hang them on my outside lights.

This is the first year I bought poinsettas.  Lowe's had them the day after Thanksgiving for $.98.  I found these darling red ceramic pots at IKEA for $1.99.


I couldn't believe my luck when they rang in that cheap!  IKEA is the place for cheap finds!

I bought these items from Rod Works.  This santa is my favorite as he is resin-carved and was only $13.  The sign was $9 and the ornament $2.  Rod Works is having 50% off one Christmas item and still have lots of great things.  Don't forget to check Monday's post for my favorite Christmas game!

No comments:

Post a Comment