Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Decor

This last week, I headed up to TaiPan and to Rod Works for additional St. Patty's Day decorations.  At TaiPan, I found the darling ceramic jars with "Lucky" printed on it for $2.97.  The green picks were $1.97 as were the green glass jar, flower pick, and small signs.  The large sign was $11.97 at Rod Works.  I had the green balls from last year, so I just repurposed them for this table decor.

I found these great leaf picks for $4.99 each.  I thought they would make a great substitution for a wreath.  I wrapped each one of the stems with green satin ribbon, hot gluing as I went.  Then I simply tied the two together with the same green satin ribbon and with a great stripe ribbon.  Rod Works has great ribbon selection for cheap prices.  I love how it turned out.  I love the height and the various colors of green.  Don't be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to creating in your house.  Rod Works has 50% off all St. Patrick's Day decor, while TaiPan has it on for at least 25% off. Top of the morning to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment