Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Porch Decor

 I love Spring!  It means that Winter is almost over, and that we will soon be outside enjoying better weather.  Although it snowed twice in the last two days, my porch thinks it is Spring.  Here's my decor set-up for Spring.  I love pillows on the porch.  I bought this one at Target for $10 and tied contrasting crosgrain ribbon around it to give it dimension.  My friend Mister Owl was described yesterday.

 This darling wreath came from Scrooge and Marley's.  It's $14.99, but I used the 25% off coupon found in the weekly coupon mailers, so I only paid $11.24.

 I got this metal sign from TaiPan and added a $1 worth of ribbon.  Adding ribbon to anything makes it better!

 I am a big fan of birds.  These two came from Rod Works for under $10.  They are ceramic and a good bargain.
Lastly, I put this big pot of gerber daisies of all sizes on the other side of my door.  I love the variety of pinks and the punch of color it adds with the blues and greens on the porch table.  The flowers came from Roberts and are usually on sale for 40% off.  Hope this inspires you to bring a little sunshine to your front porch!

Here's a Rod Works Coupon:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the coupon! I need something for Bridgely's room and this will help! You guys are awsome!

    ReplyDelete