Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home Tours-Layering

Our friend Kallee is an incredible decorator.  The thing I love best is that she can layer a variety of objects to create a fantastic decorative display.  Here are pictures from her house.  Hopefully, she can inspire you to look for ways to layer objects in your home!








Pretty incredible, I know.  I've turned to her many a time for design approval.  Thanks Kallee for sharing your talent with our followers.

FYI: Down East has now come out with a line of Home Decor products.  They have cheap birdcages and ceramic birds.  Go to this link: Down East Home to check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'd love to know where she got the shelf in her daughter's room and the red truck sitting on the shelf in her boys' room. I'm looking for those things.
    Also, thanks for the tip with DownEastBasics. I will be placing an order.
    You guys are great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your homes and decor look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kallee. You have such an eye!

    ReplyDelete