Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Ray of Sunshine

I have to start by saying that Sarah Richardson is my FAVORITE designer.  Her shows: Design Inc, and Sarah's House are on HGTV and give me such great inspiration.  She always finds the most incredible mirrors, in fun shapes and finishes.  Well, the other day Khloe and I meandered through the new Hobby Lobby in American Fork, and what did I find:

The most incredible sunburst mirror.  It was love at first sight.  Although I couldn't immediately think of where I could put it in my house, I knew I had to have it.  What made the purchase even more decided was the fact that all of the wall decor was 50% off.  So I paid $25 for this incredible decorative find! 

When I got home, I knew just where to put it: off centered above the piano.  I love how the gold ties in with the picture frames.  It fits just perfectly!  Love my Hobby Lobby find, my Sarah Richardson inspiration, and the incorporation of it in my space!

No comments:

Post a Comment