Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun Find: Jars of Eggs

I saw these jars at TaiPan and had to have them.  The jars were $17, and $15 but I can use them year round for anything, so I justified the expense. The bigger eggs were $2.97 for 6 and the little eggs were $2.97 for about 15.  I love how they look filled to the brim with eggs.  I bought bolts of ribbon in pastel colors for $3.97 each and tied coordinating bows.




 With the extra eggs, I filled glasses for a place setting.  The placemats came from TaiPan last year.

I bought this bird and wreath from TaiPan  and needed some extra height, so I put him on a cake plate.  I made this cake plate from a plate and bowl from TaiPan for $6.  Just glue the upside down bowl to the bottom of the plate with epoxy glue.


Loved this bunny from TaiPan.  He was $19.99, but I used the 25% off coupon that comes in the Sunday paper.  Happy hunting for these Easter treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment