Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Twist on Family History

 I've wanted to create a family history photo tree for some time now.  I've been searching for just the right tree, frames, etc.  Well a few weeks back, I found it all.  I got the tree from Rod Works, the frames from Hobby Lobby, and copied the pictures at Costco using the wallet size option. 

 I collected pictures of our wedding, Davy's parents and grandparents, my parents, and grandparents.  I copied each in black and white and love how it turned out.

This is my Grandma and Grandpa Reedie's wedding picture.  I want my kids to be able to see who our ancestors are and love the vintage look of the old wedding pictures.


I spray glued Damask scrapbook paper to the back of each one.  It was a simple project that connects our families.

1 comment:

  1. that 'family tree' is the sweetest idea. I think i know what to get/make my parents for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete