Monday, November 14, 2011

Fashion Fun Find

If you live in Utah, you've probably heard about clothing superstore H&M opening at Fashion Place mall.  Well, I was one of those crazies who went up opening day for a sneak peek.  It didn't disappoint!
Photo courtesy of Michelle Tolboe
The best part about H&M for me is the great selection of boy clothing.  I don't think I've ever left the store without buying something for them.  They have a great selection at awesome prices.

 $9.95 each

 $6.95 each



And of course they have cute girl things too...most places do!  So baby girl got some things also. 

$12.95 (not the greatest picture...but it is really cute!)

My sister in law Melissa and I went up together and we were pleasantly suprised at how organized and stocked the store was still for the evening of the grand opening.  I'm sure this week will be a little more calm so make your way up for your own H&M experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment