Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun find...frames

I went to Roberts on Black Friday for a 12x12 binder and also came away with this...

I'd been looking for a frame like this to go along one of baby girl's walls and this one was perfect.  This line carries really cute chipboard frames in a few different styles (including the cute oval shape).  With a 50 percent off it was $5.50!

Covered with some paper and a cute little saying I love, it turned out great!


I know I've been teasing about showing the nursery for awhile.  Still waiting to decide if we are going to paint the crib.  So the bedding isn't in yet.  But it will have to be done sooner than later so pictures will be coming in short order!

2 comments:

  1. Linds, I love the frame! Is the saying something you printed out and layered on the frame or is it an actual sign you bought somewhere? So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute Linds! Baby girl's room is going to be PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete