Monday, October 17, 2011

The Christmas mode...

Yes I know we are still two weeks away from Halloween...but I've been in Christmas shopping mode.  For some reason I have the bug to get it done early.  I thought I'd share a gift idea that turned out so great last year...I plan to make a couple again this year.
Shutterfly makes great photo products and have good prices too.  These went down to $8 last year!  They are $14.37 right now which is still a good deal.  You can find all the info for them here.  I compiled photos of the whole family and gave it to my Dad for his office and my Grandparents.  Their wall calendars turn out great too!

With it being family picture season, I thought I'd also share a photo studio a few friends have used and like:

They are located in Draper and charge $79 to take family pictures...very reasonable compared to other options!  They have a good selection of backdrops and do well with lighting...which both help to make good pictures!  Here's their site if you are interested. 
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment