Monday, June 6, 2011

Forget Me Not- Lehi Round Two

So Lindsay posted last week about our favorite new home store.  It is Forget Me Not in Lehi.  I scooped up all of their stools, and a few other gems that I'll share this week.  One of the stools is pictured below.  It fit great with the other items I use for my summer porch display.


(Side note, the red pillow is one I had previously used on my couch a few years ago.  I found it downstairs and thought it would be perfect on the porch.  I was right.  Look through your house and repurpose, repurpose, repurpose!)


This is the stool from Forget Me Not.  It was $16 and is the perfect stool for Mr. Rooster.  Their hours are Wed-Sat from 10-6.  You will love it!  Check back tomorrow for the first installment of Khloe's big girl bedroom makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment