Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thank you...

I always like to have thank you and blank cards on hand when needed.  Usually I pay $4 for eight cards that aren't that cute...until I found this darling stationary line at Hobby Lobby!

It's called Fiddlestix Paperie and they have all kinds of stationary/office products. This set of 20 note cards (and cute designed envelopes that match) was $3.99!  There was a set of 20 demask thank you's for $2.99!  And use their 40 percent off coupon for them to be even cheaper! 

I was also looking for a small graduation present and they have a set of three darling journals for $5.99!  They had a few different designs to choose from but I loved these...


All wrapped up and ready to give!  With a little note about keeping a record about your adult life, its a great graduation congratulations! 


I'm so excited to have a place to turn to for inexpensive, yet great looking stationary!  Thanks Hobby Lobby!


No comments:

Post a Comment