Friday, May 20, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Who doesn't love to come home to this sight...

This is the Nestle Tollhouse recipe but I do a few things to it to make them fool proof!  They turn out just about every time!

Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 square butter flavored Crisco (I swear this is the difference!)
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 bag milk chocolate chips

Mix Crisco, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.  Beat eggs in.  Add flour, salt and baking soda (some people say mix the dry seperate and add but I usually just put it all in together).  Mix in chocolate chips.  Drop heaping spoonfuls onto cookie sheet (another trick is I never form them into balls, I just take a scoop and drop it...they seem to turn out better that way for me!)  Bake at 375 for 11 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment