Thursday, May 5, 2011

Best room in the house

Now that the playroom is finished I wonder where I put all the toys before!  It's so nice to have it organized and in its own room! 



The IKEA organizer is the best!  I'm also impressed that the $8 end table can hold up our beastly box television.  It weighs a ton!


IKEA now sells these great area rugs (they are about 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 feet).  They come in a number of different colors and are soft!


These body pillows are at Walmart for $8 and are perfect for two little heads to lay down and watch a movie or read a few books.  I have a vision to add a little book nook in this area of the room...I will share when its done!

Yes its quite pathetic how many toys we have...but if you ever design a playroom a closet full of shelves is a must!  It is SO great!

I've had friends tell me they have their kids share bedrooms so they don't have to give up the playroom...I can see why!  It's so great and has been a fun space to decorate!  Can't wait to find the last few finishing touches!

1 comment:

  1. What a dream!! Such a great space. I love all of the storage you have for toys and kids items in one place. Excited to see what you have in store for a book nook... i've been thinking about something too and need ideas.

    ReplyDelete