Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fun Finds-World Market

I saw these curtains at World Market at Fort Union and fell in love.  They go perfectly with my family room decor and my curtains need an update.  Well, this last week they were on sale plus I had a $10 off coupon.  Needless, to say I was excited for the bargain!  World Market has great items.  If you haven't been, you must head East on 7200 South and take a spin around the store.  You won't leave empty-handed.  Check back in a week to see the big reveal of the new curtains in my family room!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!! So glad to find your blog, and you found mine!! :) I would love to do a feature for you!! I'm flattered. I want to follow yours, but it's not working. I'll check back later. I'll also email you something next week. I'm pretty swamped right now trying to get ready for a marketplace in Lindon in 2 days. You should come!! Look up fallowfieldfarm.blogspot.com for the info. It's 9-6. Chat later.

    ReplyDelete