Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun Finds Week

This week, I am going to feature some of my favorite finds for Fall decor.  I ran around quite a bit last week visiting my favorite spots for home decor and found some great, inexpensive treasures.  To start, this great metal owl plaque comes from Rod Works.  He was only $6 and would make a great addition to your Fall decor.  So, attention Followers from the neighborhood:  if you want Mr. Owl, leave a message telling us how or where you would use him in your house, and we will choose a new home for him!


Can't wait to be inspired by you!  Check back tomorrow for the winner and for another great find!

3 comments:

  1. I think a great place could be on my porch. I'd put Mr. Owl in a cute basket or box and fill it up with gourds and pumpkins and tie some great ribbon around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute owl I love him, he would probably go on my fireplace mantel but I would have to see when I got him home. I love owls just bought my little buddy an owl beanie sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The possibilities are endless! It would definitely inspire me to get out my fall decor...I am in denial that summer is over! I would probably put him in the hutch in my front room surrounded by pumpkins and gourds.

    ReplyDelete