Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Place for All of Those Little Things

If you have a little girl, then you know that there are lots of little things that accompany the tiny divas.  When it was time to move the changing table out of Khloe's room, I needed a place for all of those things.  Enter the over the door shoe holder.  I purchased said item at Walmart for $7.99, and it is the BEST!  It is the perfect organizer for all the little things.
 Because it hangs on the back of her closet door, it is out of the way yet easy to reach daily.

 It is where we keep the thermometers, medicine, and ribbons, lots of ribbons.  The best thing is that because of the multitude of clear pockets, I can color code her ribbons and easily find just what I need.

 It's also perfect for lotion, detangler, combs, rubberbands, etc.

I keep her bracelets at the bottom so that she can reach them herself.  All of her clips, bows, etc now have a space that is organized.  Get yours today to organize any room.  It would also be great on the back of your linen closet to hold the items that always seem to fall out anytime you open the door.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea! I guess I'm going to walmart today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe organizers are also great on a pantry door for spice packets, drink mixes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! My bows are a nightmare in a box right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put one on the back of my coat closet door for gloves, hats, etc. I LOVE it there.

    ReplyDelete