Wednesday, November 3, 2010

keeping it all together

I love having a place to put the odds-and-ends papers, cards, to do's etc. that you don't want piled up in your house...this magnet board has been so great!

 I understand it takes up wall space, but I tell you, it's been so nice to have!  I had been looking at a few when we bought our house and just didn't want to spend a lot of money on it.  I decided on the unfinished Roberts board (about $35 with the 40 percent off coupon).  This is their largest rectangular one.  The nice thing with this is you can sand, paint, distress and/or mod podge to match any room!  I chose the paper mod podge route to match the decor in the rest of my laundry room. 

It makes me happy to walk into my laundry room to be reminded of my cute family and friends, nice notes that have been written to me and great shopping sales coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment