Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Find: Glassware x 3

My Fun Find for today is one of my favorite decorating techniques.  I love groupings of glassware, whether they be jars, vases, etc.  I got these at Tai Pan for under $5 each.  I bought the tube of berries there as well for $3.97.  Glassware always looks elegant and you can fill them with whatever you find that you like.  The trick is to find glassware in varying heights and shapes.  Again, use a shelf at the store to put your 3 in a grouping.  Play around with them until you find the ones you like best.  This is a cheap and easy decorating idea for a table, shelf, etc that needs a little pizzazz!

1 comment:

  1. I have also found fun glassware at the dollar store! it can be hit and miss, but when its hit, they are only 1.00 a pop!

    ReplyDelete