Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In All Things Give Thanks

 This year, I wanted to add a tradition to help us remember what we have to be grateful for from the past year.  I found this quote from Thomas S. Monson and loved it.  I simply printed it on pressed scrapook paper that I've had for ages.  Glad I had it as its colors are perfect for Thanksgiving.


I picked up this photo album from Target for $6.99.  It has a spot for 2- 4x6 photos stacked on top of each other.  My thought was to take a picture of everyone at our Thanksgiving dinner this year.  I will also hand them a 4x6 card to write what they are thankful for this year.  Then, I will place their photo and handwritten card in the album.  We always go around the table and say what we're thankful for, but I never can remember what I said the previous year.  By doing this, we are journaling our families' grateful moments.  To affix the quote to the front, I used Elmer's Spray Adhesive.

It will definitely be going with us to Grammy Jill's this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment