Monday, November 15, 2010

fun find...christmas picks

Christmas picks are one of my favorite things to decorate with!  They are all 50 percent off at Hobby Lobby right now!  Some that I bought were only .64 each! 



 Top two were .64 each!  These are great to put with anything Christmas!

 These two were $1 each.  The sparkly picks look so great with the lights in a Christmas tree!
 This one was $2.97 at TaiPan, but I thought it was worth it.  They are a bunch of little ornaments and it would work great in a garland or to stick on a table with decorations.

Quite a few Christmas items are also 50 percent off at Hobby Lobby including ribbon!  I loved this one and I'm SO excited to put my front porch decor together using this ribbon...can't wait to share what I'm doing!  When buying ribbon for decorating, always buy wired ribbon...it works so much better!

This is a fun time to shop for all your Christmas decor in anticipation of the day after Thanksgiving when it all gets to go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment