Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tours: Kallee's House Day Two


Today, I want to show how Kallee decorates her statement furniture pieces throughout her home.  I love how she adds decor to the top of her china cabinet and inside it with the Christmas sign.

 Her armoire is always my favorite.  I love how she uses her existing decorations of every day and adds flair with the Christmas decorations! 


We talked just the other day how a pick can fill a hole perfectly.  Hobby Lobby has all of their picks 50% off right now.



Her tree is darling.  I love the "let it snow" sign and the picks at the top.  If your tree is looking a little sad this year, add some picks and large balls near the trunk of the tree.  It makes such a difference!

Nothing brings the holiday spirit more than decorations throughout the house.  Kallee is an expert and does such a great job!  Thanks for sharing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment