Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Carpet, New Bedding

Last week, we re-carpeted our home.  We used Wholesale Flooring in Lindon (the same used by Lindsay) and were so pleased with the results.  We chose a memory foam pad, and thick, luscious $25/yd carpet.  It only cost $3600 to do our whole house.  As we went with a darker carpet, it was time for a lift in the master bedroom.
I found this bedding at Target for $109.  It was a king comforter with two shams.  I wanted it to tie in with the headboard and existing pillows, and I love the result.

The carpet is heaven!  I love that they tucked the carpet under each stair to make it look more polished.  I would recommend them to anyone in need of carpet!

1 comment:

  1. your bedroom looks great! love the colors together. and that carpet has gotta make you smile with every step :)

    ReplyDelete