Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kristin's Kitchen Redo


My cute friend Kristin wanted my help to redo the accessories in her kitchen.  She had these silver platters that she still wanted to incorporate.  We headed to TaiPan and found some great accessories to add some color and variety.


They made such a big difference.



I love the touch of green and the pop of turquoise.  The print with the eggs was the perfect addition of artwork.  Use artwork anywhere.



Kristin loved how it turned out, and I am so glad.  Adding just a few accessories and bringing in some color was just what it needed.



We also did this cute tray for her dining table.

Fabric.com has the best fabric selection.  This material was the perfect choice for her window curtain.  I love it!  The turquoise is again the pop of color the kitchen needed.  I'll post more pictures once she gets her cabinet next to the window hung.  Check back in a few days for her front room redo!

No comments:

Post a Comment