Monday, April 23, 2012

Addition to the Entry...

I found this white rustic entry table a few months ago at Osmond Design and loved it...and really wanted it for my front entry.  I figure its the perfect place to decorate for the "smaller" holidays where you don't have a lot of decor but just want to add a touch to your home.



Lisa helped me add to the lantern I bought from Taipan ($13 with my 25 percent off coupon!) I really love how it turned out.  Again the burlap and script ribbon is from the Emporium at Thanksgiving Point.  I found the cute little bird nest at Hobby Lobby...2 for $2.


This is my favorite accessory at Taipan right now.  $6.97!  They have a few different options of the "artichoke". 

It was fun to add a new welcome to people when they come to my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment