Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Bit of Spring


After re-doing my kitchen decor, I wanted something new for my table centerpiece.  As I am all about trays right now, I put together this little number this week.  I found everything at TaiPan.  The tray was $4.  It had an ugly screened image of a fish on the bottom, so I just lined the tray with burlap.  (Try to look past something you don't like and think of a way to fix it.) The pitchers were $5, $3, $2, and I love them used as a group.  The book was $7, finial was $7, bottle $5, and the little print was $3.  I loved the bright pink tulips for $6, as it was just the pop of color I was looking for.  Trays don't have to be expensive and can add a great touch to any room!  TaiPan has great items right now for under $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment