Monday, March 12, 2012

Great Easter Decor Ideas


One of my favorite tips learned from the accessory class at Osmond's was to incorporate a little vignette for the holiday into your everyday decor. I love my everyday mantel decorations, so I just added the bunny, the two eggs, and ball. The bunny is in the colors of my basement decor, and I love the green egg that looks like an artichoke! I found these at TaiPan and loved how they add just a touch of Easter to the downstairs.
 

Similarly, I love how Kallee added this to her mantel. You don't have to spend a lot or buy a ton of items to add a touch of the holidays in your home.


 
Love Kallee's tray for Easter. Look for bargains now and at Easter clearance sales to create a similar look. The variety is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment