Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Something sweet...

I have a little announcement...I'm expecting!  (This is Lindsay by the way :)  So thrilled to have baby here in January 2012.  I'll be redoing the nursery as soon as we find out what the sweetheart is so stay tuned...
In honor of my special news, we're giving away a $10 gift card to my favorite sweet spot...The Sweet Tooth Fairy!  LOVE their cupcakes and their stores are decorated so darling.  A fun place to go!  You must try the vanilla cupcake.  It's very delicious. 



Lisa will be giving away the Rod Works certificate shortly so make sure you are a follower to be entered into our drawings.  The Sweet Tooth Fairy drawing will be held a few weeks after Rod Works is given away.  We'd love your help to continue spreading the word about our blog.  We love sharing and hope you've found some good ideas and inspiration here!

Love...Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! What exciting news! Can't wait to see your nursery redo. Hope you're feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lindsay. Such awesome news to an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lindsay! That's great! Hey I have a question: I want to recover my porch swing and I need help. Have you recovered anything before?

    ReplyDelete