Monday, July 4, 2011

Sewing Class

All right all my "DIY" ladies!  Time to decide what your sewing projects are!  We are holding a sewing class for all interested on Thursday, July 28th at 7pm.  Bring your sewing machine and your fabric and get ready to make anything for your home, whether it be pillows, curtains, or chair covers, etc.  If you don't have a sewing machine, Costco has a wonderful Singer machine on sale for $129.  (You can always use mine as well.)  Leave a comment if you are interested in the class so I know how many to plan on.  Also, let me know if you want help purchasing fabric, and we'll arrange a fabric outing!  Can't wait for the sewing to begin!  Tune in tomorrow for my latest sewing project!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa - Is this a basic sewing class? I have no idea what I am doing, but want to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jen! I will help all levels of sewers and really want to help those like yourself get comfortable using the machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have so many sewing projects I need to get caught up on. Count me in as a BIG maybe. I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure!!

    ReplyDelete