Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jeni's Kitchen

 
For the past two months we've been working on Jeni's kitchen remodel.  Here are the before pictures.  They wanted to completely redo the kitchen from refacing the cabinets, to adding a backsplash, to a new countertop treatment, new table, chairs, stools, etc.  It was quite a dramatic before and after.




 
Here's the final product!  Isn't it fabulous.  It feels so fresh and new.

 
Jeni loves color so we added lots of pops of it throughout the space.  I love the new window treatment I made for above the sink.




New accessories on the cupboards made a big difference.
 

 
I love this grouping of colored doors.  I found all of the pictures online and then framed them in the Ikea Vireseum frames.  A great inexpensive impactful option for artwork.
 
 
Of course we added a tray to her new table.  I found the table on ksl.com for $75.  It is a Duncan Phyfe antique that can stretch to 11ft, one of Jeni's needs.  We also added colored chairs from Forget me Not as her dining chairs. 

 
New window treatments for the bay window brightened up the dining space as did the lighter color on the walls.


Here's the grouping above her new hutch.
 

 
This was another little creation of mine. I had picked up this frame from Forget me Not a couple months back.  I framed it around this key ring from Hobby Lobby to elevate it up a notch.

 
This was a great kitchen makeover with fun color and elements we hadn't used before!

1 comment:

  1. http://doityourselfduo.blogspot.in/2012/12/making-office-space-sing.html?showComment=1364641638183#c882010535129652703

    ReplyDelete