Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Master Redo

This was my 30th Birthday present...


 Our room had lots of brown in it before...felt boring to me. Decided to go much lighter...and I'm loving how it turned out!  We repainted the walls in Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore.  It was a Pinterest tip and I'm glad I found it because it's a great light grey.  Lots of greys tend to pull blue or purple tones and this one is a true grey.  Love it!  The bedding is from the one and only Target!  Can't beat $90 for a comforter and two shams!


Big frame with fabric is from IKEA, $30.  Lisa sewed six of the seven pillows and I love how the sizes and different patterns work together.  The textured pillow was also from Target.  All the fabrics were $8 or less a yard from fabric.com. 


Can't beat the LACK shelf from IKEA for $15!  Thanks Lisa for help installing!  This is the more feminine side of the room (aka my side of the bed!)  Accessories from Rod Works and Taipan. 


This cute nightstand was $45 at Forget Me Not!  Sad to say their storefront has closed but they are moving to online sales!  Watch for more info about their site soon!  This lamp is only $20 from IKEA and has a great basket-woven texture on the shade.


This is the more masculine side (McKay's half).  Layered the IKEA frames and letters from Hobby Lobby.  Everything here (including the shelf) was $45!  Can't beat that!





Wrong time of day to take a window picture, but the curtains are beautiful!  Lisa did a great job!  This is a great Waverly fabric from Joann's.  I did the layered curtains and the sheer panel is only $10 for both at IKEA.


And I have hated looking at TV wires for the past few years so I finally did something about it!  Thanks Jess for the owl!  Vase from IKEA, $15 and cream accessory from Hobby Lobby, $15.

This is a gift that will keep on giving and I will never forget!  Thanks to all who helped contribute to it!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! it turned out perfect!!! love how everything comes together. happy bday londz!! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete