Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Organize the Mess

Congrats to Tricia and Kristin for winning the Valentine banners.  Thanks for your comments!  If you didn't win, it is super easy to make your own.  If you need my help, just call or email me.



At the beginning of every year, I need to feel like my house is organized and clean.  Khloe's closet was anything but.  It was a mess of piles of her stuff.


So I headed to Lowes and bought a $9 shoe rack and $20 metal 3 tiered shelf.  Here's what the top of her closet looks like now.



I love the metal shelf.  It is the perfect size and provides just the right spot for all of her things.  Now she can get them in and out easily and knows where they go!  I can open her closet with peace of mind now.  Go to Lowes for some great deals!


Lastly, I had to share a picture of the new table for Porter's room.  He wanted a place for his favorite books and his water bottle.  I found this at Forget Me Not for $29.  They had them in red, pale green, pale blue, cream, and tan.  They have some awesome finds right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment